Who We Are
We are SC Nutrition Ltd, Commercial Centre, Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell, PL26 8LG, telephone number 01872 278058, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
Data Protection Officer
As we record and use sensitive data, we take the protection of this data very seriously. We have therefore appointed a Data Protection Officer, Fiona Aird, who is your first point of contact for any matters regarding your personal data we process. They can be contacted on 01872 258058, their email address is email@example.com and their postal address is as given above.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include name, company name, address, telephone numbers, email address and fax number.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with your explicit consent, where, for example we need to contact a third party and give them your contact details in order to resolve a technical issue.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are a client of SC Nutrition Ltd, we will continue to store and use your personal data. Once you are no longer a client you can request for your data to be removed from our system. Limited information will be retained within our accounts systems indefinitely to maintain the integrity of the data.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data, we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above.
- If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.